Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Desiring God 2011 Conference for Pastors / Online

Due to time, schedules, and finances we cannot all attend conferences and seminars as much as we'd like to.  I personally think it's wonderful that so many of the Christian conferences allow you to view the speakers online during the actual conference for FREE.  Passion 2011 (Atlanta) did this as did the Ligonier Conference  (Orlando) last year.  I imagine that lots of organizations offer this but those were two that I was particularly interested in.



The Desiring God 2011 Pastors Conference is happening right now (Jan. 31-Feb. 2).  I was just listening to one of the speakers, John Piper, streamed LIVE from Minneapolis, MN.   Technology is amazing.   This year's topic is The Powerful Life of the Praying Pastor.

Check it out HERE.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...