Thursday, February 3, 2011

Decluttering: One 15-Minute Project at a Time / Dresser Drawers

Today I tackled dresser drawers--three of my husband's and one of mine.  We had already gone through clothes about a month ago for donations so mostly they just needed to be straightened up.  I did find a couple of treasures (one I might sell on Ebay) and a pair of pajamas I had forgotten that I even owned!  I set the timer and finished before the 15 minutes was up. I did all this just before I left to take my son to his Algebra 2 class this morning.

I'm out of the house for two hours, then piano students for an hour on Thursdays, plus I'm in the midst of a large financial project and an Ebay listing spree so this is all I had time to do today.

Taco Salad for dinner tonight!

BEFORE




AFTER



I even lined my drawer with pretty scented paper.  I'll do the others as well maybe tomorrow.



A little bit at a time is the key...not too much to get worn out, but just enough to keep it interesting and fast. Other jobs of course, can take quite a bit more time i.e. bathroom cabinet under the sink for example, but that's in my path soon!

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...