Thursday, February 24, 2011

Simple Things: Restoring Your Car Headlights

I was at Wal-Mart last month getting my oil changed and I happened to overhear the technician talking to another customer about restoring his headlights.  When it was my turn, I asked him what he meant by that.  We  (particularly me) have been having hard time seeing the road at night when driving my car.  I thought it was just my old eyes but my younger son who has excellent vision was saying the same thing.  The tech said that the headlight bulbs did not need replacing but that the exterior cover needed a deep clean.    We wash the cars fairly regularly and this had not helped.

I took it back a few weeks later and had this process done.  Amazing!  It really has made a huge difference in our driving at night.   Plus, it is guaranteed for the life of the  car!  A simple process with great results, and a  good buy for $40.

BEFORE




AFTER

1 comment:

Bryan Tyler said...

You could really tell the difference between the two. Really, it's amazing how something so small could change after some good cleaning, no? It's a reminder that making sure the car parts should be in good working condition is important for maximum safety on the road.

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...