Saturday, February 5, 2011

YMCA / Centre for Family Medicine Winter Park / FREE Health Screening Monday, February 7, 2011

I was at our local YMCA (Lakemont Avenue, Winter Park) on Friday afternoon and there was a large sign posted about a free health screening at the YMCA  on Monday, February 7, 2011, from 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.  It is a partnership between the YMCA and the Centre for Family Medicine in Winter Park (a division of Florida Hospital).  The screenings are for:

  • breast cancer
  • heart disease
  • osteoporosis

There is no information about this event on either website that I can find so I don't know exactly what they will be doing for these screenings but I was told that a doctor and a nurse will be there.  Here is contact information for both so that you can get the details. 

407-644-1509



407- 646-7070

Three of us in my family have our primary care physician at the Centre for Family Medicine which I have blogged about in a previous post.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...