Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (Almost) / Sunset Photos in the Strangest Places

Not sure if you want to try this at "home"...  I was returning home from taking my son to his church youth group the other night about 6:00 p.m.  I hadn't realized until then that the days really are getting a little longer.   As always, I had my camera in my purse as the sun was setting but I was going the wrong way to see it.   I got the camera out and was able to snap these photos quickly (I was driving very slowly and sometimes stopped, by the way)...


Sunset reflected on the back of a car






I kept my eyes on the road and held my camera to the side and snapped.



In my rearview mirror



The sunset in  my side mirror

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...