Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stat Counter Reaches 5600

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been reading this blog.   I began this blog in the  middle of Summer  2009.  Every now and then I check the graphs on the StatCounter.  Some topics are noticeably more well-read than others. :)   I know many of you prefer to read it via Google reader or bookmark it (as I do all the blogs I  read) rather than "follow".   Some readers are friends, some family, some total strangers.  Anyway, I'm now up to 5600 page views, not including myself, which is amazing to me.  

This blog is a creative outlet for me, photography-wise,  and I enjoy writing as well.  Thanks for checking in with me periodically!  I'm noticing more comments lately, so join into the conversation!  :)

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...