Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shine On, Shine On Harvest Moon Up in the Sky ...

I've heard this song for many, many years but I don't think I had ever seen what is referred to as a Harvest Moon.  The other night, September 22, there was one and I took photos of it outside our home.     





I picked up my son from his youth group game night at another family's home around 10 p.m. and the dad was out taking photos, too.  He had a zoom lens and got some wonderful photos. Thanks, Steve.




What an amazing sight!

Genesis  8:22
“While the earth remains, 
Seedtime and harvest, 
And cold and heat, 
And summer and winter, 
And day and night 
Shall not cease.” 

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow Tonya, these pictures are beautiful! Best of all, you took notice of God's amazing creation!

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...