Friday, September 17, 2010

Photo Foto Friday / Unwritten Scripture...

There is actually a little nip of fall in the air and very low humidity for Florida the last few days.  I took these photos yesterday on my morning walk--trying to pause and see things a little differently and close-up.  :)   They are barely touched up (primarily cropping), mostly things looked exactly as the photos show.  Someday I've got to write a parable...




Lamentations 3:20-23 
Surely my soul remembers 
And is bowed down within me. 
 This I recall to my mind, 
Therefore I have hope. 
 The LORD’S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, 
For His compassions never fail. 
They are new every morning; 
Great is Your faithfulness. 




This sight made me want to stop and sing but I 
thought I might wake the neighbors.  :)









Even simple moss has a beauty in the morning sun.




Luke 12:27 
“Consider the lilies, how they grow: 
they neither toil nor spin; 
but I tell you, not even Solomon in all his glory 
clothed himself like one of these.





Prov. 3:5-6 
Trust in the LORD with all your heart 
And do not lean on your own understanding. 
In all your ways acknowledge Him, 
And He will make your paths straight. 





These "weeds"  are about one inch across and pop
up near sidewalks without any tending or care.


The first red leaf of fall that I've seen




Psalm 97:6 
The heavens declare His righteousness, 
And all the peoples have seen His glory. 


I love to take cloud / sky photos.  
They rarely are the same and within just one moment
can change dramatically.







No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...