Monday, November 26, 2012

Electric Carving Knife to Slice Turkey or Ham

Just a tidbit here... if you are trying to carve a turkey or ham by hand, you're fighting a losing battle.  Break down and spend $20 ($15 if you use a Bed, Bath & Beyond coupon) and get an electric carving knife.  As my husband started carving our turkey the other night, the knife was working properly.     My parents had bought it for us when we were married 25 years ago so it had had a useful life.  It even came with a large serving fork.  We only use it maybe 4-5x a year but it's certainly having one to make the carving easier. Try it... you'll appreciate this little helper in your kitchen.

Electric Carving Knife

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...