Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Aldi: Product Review Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix

With the craze for anything pumpkin these days, I found a wonderful cookie mix at Aldi a few weeks ago.  Our family has really enjoyed these simple-to-make cookies.  Just add water, butter and an egg.  Each package makes about 2 1/2 dozen cookies.  $1.49 per package.  My son made a batch last week and sprinkled fresh ground cinnamon on top while they were warm.  Yum!



Pumpkin Spice Cookies Aldi


Aldi Pumpkin Spice Cookies


2 comments:

Virginia Knowles said...

We've made these, too! I mentioned them in a post here: http://comewearymoms.blogspot.com/2012/10/autumn-pretty-home-and-yummy-food-on.html ~~ Virginia Knowles

Regina Martinez said...

Love your blog!! I too am enjoying our pumpkin fever here in Castro Valley, CA. I do not have an Aldi's here in CA and would love to try the pumpkin spice cookie mix. Would you be interested in a product swap. I would love to receive the Baker's Choice Pumpkin Spice Cookie mix and would be willing to send you something you want from here in CA. Please advise and happy harvest. :)

Regards,
Regina

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...