Monday, November 5, 2012

Logging Your Hours Time Sheets TSheets

Now that I'm back in the working world, I have to keep track of my hours.  I haven't done this since I was a bank auditor.  Since I have an iPod Touch I searched and found this handy dandy little app that I love.  It's call TSheets.

TSheets


You just clock in when you start and clock out when you're done.  No paper logs or notebooks, no trying to remember what / when you worked.  You can even keep track of specific jobs if  you need to.   You can also log time manually in case you forget to clock in.



37.72Straight
37.72Regular
0.00PTO

0.00Overtime

37.72Total Hours


It's especially handy since I work from home and start and stop often throughout the day.



I can clock in and out from my iPod Touch  or from my computers.  All of them are synched together in a WiFi area.   Check it out if you have need of something like this.  It's free for a single person but has a price if a company uses it for its employees.  A+ recommendation from me.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...