Monday, November 19, 2012

Stampin' Up Card Making Party

I had a fun time this past weekend for a few hours creating these beautiful cards  with Stampin' Up products with a small group of women.  I had made a few note cards several years ago but this time, I made Christmas cards... some easy, one of them very detailed.  The teacher was the mother of a young friend from church.  Her daughter was my personal "coach".   All of the pre-cut pieces, equipment and frills  for twelve cards were provided for a reasonable fee ($18.00,  $1.50 per card).   What a pleasant morning.  I went on a whim and was glad that I did.  Not being particularly crafty, I was delighted with these beautiful results.

I'll have to be on the lookout for Stampin' Up products when I am out buying inventory.  I have a few in my Ebay store at this time.

Stampin' Up Christmas

Stampin' Up Christmas

Stampin' Up Christmas



No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...