Sunday, December 23, 2012

Local Outing: Casa Féliz

It's been about a month since I posted on this blog.  Two weeks of being sick plus the extra activities of the Christmas holidays...  My husband and I discovered a new occasional outing in our area today:  Casa Féliz in Winter Park (near Park Avenue).  It is open to the public (free) from 1-3 p.m. each Sunday, usually with live musicians playing.  After church and a picnic lunch in the park with our son, we ventured over to check it out.   A lovely serendipitous outing...  here are some photos for you to enjoy.  What a treat that it was decorated for Christmas.  



Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz P52 Week 52

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...