Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012 !

Merry Christmas, Everyone!  Hope you're enjoying your day as much as I am.  A few photos from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...  off to see The Hobbitt tonight (movie tradition).

Best Christmas Lights in our Neighborhood

Christmas Eve Worship

Our Tree on Christmas Eve
Christmas Breakfas Kitchen Table

Traditional Orange Cinnamon Rolls for Breakfast



Christmas Lunch/Dinner Dining Room Table
Our Untraditional Christmas Dinner  Mmmm....!
As always, my favorite gifts are those sitting around our Christmas table... my husband and sons, and the knowledge that they all know God's indescribable gift of Jesus, His Son.   Emmanuel, God is with us.


Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...