Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday : A Day of Worship and Rest

I hope you are worshiping at your church this morning.  Rest and revive the soul.

HERE is one of my favorite singers, Cynthia Clawson, singing about of all things, hymns.    It's an older CD but an excellent one.  If you haven't been brought up in a church that sings hymns, pick up a hymnal and take a look for yourself at the rich lyrics with a definitive message.


Here are a few of the lyrics to the song Hymnsinger
Lyrics by Paul McCusker & David Maddux

I hear their songs
Their words of beauty reaching deep
Within cathedrals of my heart
Angelic choirs
Reverberate the stained glass windows
Of saints and sinners in their place
Singing out "Amazing Grace"
While in the glory of their faith
I'm drawn to find my part
And sing with all my heart...









No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...