Thursday, June 28, 2012

Project 52 Week 25 Fathers

Week 25... we are halfway through the year with this photo project!

Here is my photo for this week's P52 theme that represents fatherhood--men walking through life with their children.  In our case, two sons.   [ I am #33 if you click on P52 above.]

I was following behind them when I took this photo after we had all just attended a Christian conference together.  The corridor was quite long and it reminded me of the stage of life we are now in and where our sons are along that journey.  It has been our joy and delight to raise them and we look forward to see all that God has to do in them into young adulthood.


A treasured photo from 1995...son #1 is 5, son #2 is 6 months old.  :)





Psa. 127:3-4
Behold, children are a gift of the LORD; The fruit of the womb is a reward. 
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one’s youth. 

To see my other photos  for Project 52, click HERE.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...