Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Project 52: Week 24 Sunlight

Here is this week's photo for Project 52's theme of Sunlight.   [I am #44.]  This is the sun rising over the Atlantic Ocean.   It's not often that I get to  see this beautiful sight, so I captured several shots of it.  :)    This was taken on our 25th anniversary trip to south F lorida.


Lamentations 3:22-23 
The LORD’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, 
For His compassions never fail. 
They are new every morning; Great is Thy faithfulness. 






Technically, this last photo is a reflection of sunlight--the full moon over the same ocean.  


To see my other photos in this "assignment", check out my Pinterest board HERE.



3 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful. Love the scripture. I love the moonlight on the ocean. Stunning.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

I love sunrises and those over the ocean seem extra special. Hope you had a wonderful time away.

Mrs. T. said...

We did, thank you.

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...