Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bridal Shower Decorations

I attended a lovely bridal shower brunch this morning.  It was a very special time as the young bride-to-be has grown up in our church and will soon be marrying a wonderful young man.  :)

Here are some of the pretty decorations / food displays if you're looking for ideas.

It was a hat-themed party.  Here I am ready to leave our home with my hat and yellow gloves on.  :)


A beautiful homemade chocolate velvet cake (no box mixes) made and decorated by a friend.


Mmmm....


A pretty display of hats, fresh flowers and candles on the cake table.


Centerpieces for each seating table, glass bowls filled with water, lit candles and fresh flowers.  
Votive candles, cutouts and confetti  surround each centerpiece.  Crisp white cotton tablecloths.


A nice assortment of food items for a brunch made by several ladies. Fresh flowers on the food table.


Mmm... Simple, clear plastic ware plates and forks.  Much less mess to clean up.


Simple, yet beautiful.


No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...