Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Project 52 Week 23 : Water

This week's P52 theme is Water...a  perfect one for me this week as we just returned from our 25th anniversary 4-day getaway to  South Florida and I had captured these water scenes while we were there.  Last week's theme photos were from that same trip as well.

Click on any photo to enlarge.

Which one do you like the best?

The view from our suite in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea...

...full moon the first night we were there...



...sunrise the next the morning.



A day trip to Morikami Japanese Museum and Gardens in Delray Beach...




...and our last morning at the hotel pool. Ahhh...  :)




To see my other photos in this project, click HERE.

1 comment:

Virginia Knowles said...

I like the third photo best! My water photo for the week is here: http://virginiaknowles.blogspot.com/2012/06/water-featuring-water-project.html

Virginia

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...