Friday, June 1, 2012

National Doughnut Day June 1, 2012

heyitsfree.net


There's a day for everything, isn't there?  Well, that makes life more fun.  :)  Today is National Doughnut Day and there are a few freebies out there for you if you're running errands or just want a treat.

For more details click HERE.

Pick up a free doughnut at participating Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts locations.  [DD requires a beverage purchase, but why have a doughnut without coffee?]


I ran out to the grocery this morning and had planned to pick up a cup of coffee.  Might as well get a free doughnut, too!  By the way, the coffee was for me; the doughnut was for my son.  Willpower at its finest!  :)



No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...