Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Used Curriculum Books For Sale / Happy Housewife Connection



Today I am linking up with The Happy Housewife in listing used homeschool books and curriculum that I have in my Ebay store under the category EDUCATION / HOMESCHOOL.   Here is what is available.  If you would like to purchase, go to THIS LINK.


  • Pilgrim's Progress Study Manual with Original Text
  • Pilgrim's Progress in Pictures
  • TruthQuest History / Ancient Egypt & Greece
  • TruthQuest History / Ancient Rome
  • Vintage Gregg Shorthand simplified for colleges
  • God's Gift of Language B / A Beka
  • Engineering Drawing & Graphic Technology, 12th Edition
  • Adventurous Girl's Handbook
  • Italic Letters  Calligraphy Handwriting
  • Student Works Glencoe Florida Edition Mathematics CD
  • A Time for Anger, Franky Schaeffer
  • A+ Education, Choosing the Best School Option
  • Digital Video Tutor College Algebra 2nd ed.
  • Everything You Need to Know about English Homework
  • Lakeshore Counting Match-ups 2 Pc Puzzles
  • Scholastic  Children's Thesaurus & Dictionary


Also, in my Amazon store, I have:

  • Analytical Concordance of the Greek New Testament
  • College English and Commmunication 8th edition, with student workbook
  • The Homeschooling Family, audio cassette
  • Math Connects, Chapter 0 Start Smart, Teacher's Edition
  • Math Connects, Chapter 5, Add & Subtract, Teacher's Edition

My younger son is in his senior year of high school and is also dual enrolling at a community college.  My older son is about to graduate college.   We have used many of these items over the years and they are in very good condition, most are like new.

Thank you for shopping with me!

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...