Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Leftovers: chips and crackers

What do you do with the little bits of chips and crackers that no one wants to eat because they are the last in the bag(s)? I hate throwing food away, even little bits, so if I can think of a good use for them, I just save them for just the right occasion.  Process these little bits and make crumbs for baked pork chops or chicken, rather than frying. This takes about 2 minutes and tastes great.  I do this with leftover homemade bread as well.

By the way, these are Aldi boneless pork chops. Reasonably priced and just enough for a meal for 3-4.



Dinner: pork chops, sweet potato, sautéed peppers and onions, avocado,  fruit salad


No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...