Friday, February 3, 2012

Project 52 P52 / Week 5 / Shadows

This week's theme for Project 52 is Shadows.  [I am #53.] All I could think of was sunlight--didn't even occur to me to do a hand shadow or a person's silhouette.   Glad we're all so different with varying ideas. :)

Here are three photos that I took recently.  Just click on a photo to enlarge it.

This first one was taken with my iPod Touch about 2 weeks ago.  I was on a morning walk and the sun was just coming up.  It's actually my favorite though it's not the sharpest image.


My husband and I went out for coffee last Sunday evening and I remembered this week's theme so I made sure I had my camera.   On the way  we passed this park and gardens.  I think he almost wrecked the car when I yelled to pull over so I could take this photo.  :)


This one was after we reached our destination and were walking around sipping coffee.  All the shops were closed up and this breezeway had just been prepared for the next day.



Hope you enjoy the photos.  Can't wait to see yours!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh wow...these were really beautiful.

Unknown said...

I love the first one.

Lisa said...

Hi Mrs. T,
Thanks for the comments on my blog today.

I really like the first photo. Love trees without leaves in a silhouette...something about it is very pretty.

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...