Monday, February 20, 2012

Aldi Product Review: Spinach & Artichoke Appetizers

These little spinach & artichoke bread bowl appetizers were delicious.  $1.99 for eight / that's 25 cents apiece.  I could probably make them pretty easily from scratch but at that price, they were a special hors d'oeuvres for Valentines home dinner.  :)



I also tried these little bacon -wrapped filets... $1.89 for 5 oz.  They would probably have been better on the grill.  A little tough but very tasty.


Valentines Menu

Spinach / Artichoke Hors d'oeuvres*
Bacon Wrapped Filet*
Fresh corn on the cob*
Fresh broccoli*
Seasoned fries*
Fresh strawberries and cream
White Zinfandel wine
Cappuccino Bambinos (chocolates)


*Purchased at Aldi's

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...