Friday, February 17, 2012

Project 52 / Week 7 / True Love

Here are my photos for Project 52, Week 7--True Love.   I am #79 if you go to the Project 52 site.    My other photos for this project are HERE.   What to do with this theme?  I had some ideas in my head and finally took a few photos.  I had hoped to do some hand holding hand of our wedding rings with my husband but forgot to take the photos last night.

This first photo is of flowers and a sweet mushy card  from my husband on Valentines Day morning.   After almost 25 years I still love receiving these.  There were chocolates and 2 other vases of flowers as well.  The heart-shaped photo frame has a picture of us when we were dating back in 1982.  :)


This is what I prepared for dinner for the two of us on Valentines evening...


I didn't take the photos below of course, but wanted to include them in this Valentines grouping:  The heart-shaped photo, our walk down the aisle on our wedding day and one of my favorite photos of our family of four.  


We're all  having a  Valentines dinner tonight out at a nice restaurant to end Valentines week--an evening with the people I love the most--that's the best Valentines gift of all.  :)




8 comments:

Jenny said...

Pretty flowers and it looks like a yummy dinner. Your family is beautiful!

Keli Kalani said...

Oh how delightful! Marriage is such a blessing!

Unknown said...

Lovely flowers and family. Thanks for sharing.

Kim said...

Wow, what a fantastic Valentine's Day. Congratulations on 25 years together. You have made a lovely family. :)

Chelsea said...

Congrats on 25 years and good for you guys for still being mushy after all that time!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Lots of love! Congratulations on 25 years of marriage.

say cheese said...

wow very lovely!

...melody... said...

What a perfect Valentine's Day...spending time with all the people you love. I can't wait to do the same someday. Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...