Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Aldi Product Review: Artisan Lettuce

I love this relatively new Aldi product:  Artisan Lettuce.  It is just the right size for singles, a  small family or a couple.  I used to buy this at Sam's Club but often about 1/4 or more of it would go back before we could use it all.  I really dislike throwing food away. 

There are 3 kinds of lettuce inside and it makes a colorful, delicious and healthy salad.  

Price:  $1.99  (on sale this week for $1.29)  and most importantly, it is a  Product of the USA.


1 comment:

Virginiaknowles@gmail.com said...

I'm bringing a salad meal to my daughter who just had a baby, and I will check this out. I plan to add feta cheese, olives, carrots, pine nuts and hard boiled eggs.

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...