Thursday, February 9, 2012

Project 52 P52 / Week 6 / Drink Up!

This week's theme for Project 52 is Drink Up!  [I am #33.] Since I have the creativity of a teaspoon, I had to really think hard about this one.   I chose two of my favorite beverages--fresh coffee and wine.  I love drinking  both out of pretty cups  or glasses.  It makes it taste even better, don't you think?  :)

A shelf in my china cabinet from a different angle...



A Valentines Day toast to you all...  I used a mirror for this one. :)


I had  friends over for coffee this morning and I served it in these pretty china cups.


Hope you enjoy the photos. Can't wait to see yours!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Great photos!

Tracy Roul said...

Really lovely! Looks like you are enjoying life all around!

Jenny said...

Fun! I love how you used the mirror.

Kim said...

cool effect with the mirror....
pretty

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Wonderful photos. V

Dusty Coyote said...

So pretty. Love the angle of the glasses in the china cabinet.

Ana said...

Cheers! Nice pictures! :)
Nothing like good tea in a nice cup to start the day!

xoxo, Ana

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...