I went with two girlfriends this weekend to Disney's Hollywood Studios and we were able to see the Osborne Light Spectacular. The only other time I'd seen it was for about 10 minutes and it was shut down due to an electrical storm while we were there. This was so much fun!
Enjoy!
More photos can be seen at THIS LINK.
Video of one of the light shows is HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECIPE: Kale Soup
Kale comes in such large packages. I don't really like it as well raw as cooked and I had a LOT to use up. Found this recipe for kale ...
-
This week's Project 52 photo assignment is Be Still. [I am #48.] When times are stressful and full of busy-ness, this verse is so c...
-
From my windowsill: ================================================= PEELING GARLIC I use garlic often, in as many recipes as I can get a...
-
I'm sticking with the Project 52 photography "assignment" that I began the first week of January. If you want to see the o...
1 comment:
Heard it was a night out with a couple of Tyes...perfect! Wish I could have joined you. Looks awesome!
Post a Comment