Thursday, November 17, 2011

Starbucks Buy One, Get One FREE Holiday Drink Event

I'm sure everyone has seen this via email, RSS feeds or Facebook, but if you haven't heard, Starbucks is again offering a buy one, get one free HOLIDAY DRINK, from November 17 (today) through November 20, 2011  from 2-5 p.m.    Last year they ran a 12 Days of Christmas event which included BOGO bags of coffee so I'll be watching for that as well to let you know.


Holiday beverages include:

  • Gingerbread Latté
  • Peppermint Mocha
  • Caramel Brulée Latté

If you're not prone to sweet flavored beverages, always ask if they will double whatever else you are ordering of a similar price.  I have done this many times and the Starbucks near us allows it.



For full details and to see the clever animated ad, go to THIS LINK.

For other ways to maximize your savings at Starbucks, go to THIS LINK which is a post by a friend whose savings blog is titled Orlando's Best Deals.  Lots of great offers there.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...