Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Nights at the Morse Museum in Winter Park FREE

My husband and I really enjoy visiting the Morse Museum in Winter Park every now and then.  I have a teacher membership there.  I just wanted to make sure that you mark your calendars for these FREE evenings of live music and art.  The first event is not tonight, but NEXT Friday, November 11.  Lovely date nights  during the holidays.  Take someone special, your well-mannered children and/or or just go yourself and be surrounded in beautiful music and art.  We have never done this but are planning on it this year.  Come join us.



November through April, the Museum provides free admission every Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. with live music on the second Friday night of the month and every Friday evening throughout the holidays: November 26 through December 31. The schedule also includes occasional art demonstrations and family tours.
The first performance:
November 11, 2011  Beautiful Music  La Belle Musique Chamber Trio (cello, flute, violin)

HERE is the link to the complete schedule.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...