Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas Music Video: Hallelujah Chorus

I love Handel's musical masterpiece Messiah.  The final song in the Christmas portion is the Hallelujah Chorus.  Click on the link below to see and hear this creative video using this classical piece of music.  Thanks, Judy, for sending this to me.



Go to THIS LINK to see and hear.


This is so simple yet it is a very special message from the Yupiq Eskimo Village in Alaska... it started as a school computer project to reach other villages in the area.
 
Much to the villagers' shock, over a million people have now viewed this fun project.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...