Friday, December 24, 2010

Sights of Christmas / Lights and Decorations

One thing about having to go out in the evening this week to play at the Dickens performances was that I got to meander through some neighborhoods on the way home.  Here are few photos from the other night:











We didn't put up any major outdoor lights this year (just a little tree with lights by the front door), but I love seeing everyone else's! Merry Christmas!

Plus, when I got home and parked the car I was able to step out and take this shot of the Winter Solstice moon, high and bright in the sky.  The star that led the wise men surely as at least this bright...

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...