Thursday, December 23, 2010

Elf Yourself / Office Max + Office Max $10 Coupon

Here is a fun thing to do to send to your friends. Office Max sponsors the Elf Yourself video that you make yourself. It's free and is available online for you and your friends and family to view.  It walks you through the creation of the video. All you need is one or more good photos with the faces of those you want to include in the video.





The one I made for our family at THIS LINK.

As a bonus surprise, a few days after I made it, I received an online coupon good through next week for $10 off of $30 purchase at Office Max!


No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...