Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday: Happy Valentines Day to You!

Happy  Valentines Day!  

Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. (John 15:13)

For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8: 38-39)

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.  If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.  And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing. Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant,  does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;  bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.  (1 Corinthians 1: 1-7)

A happy marriage has in it all the pleasures of friendships, all the enjoyment of sense and reason-and indeed all the sweets of life.   Joseph Addison

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.   Donna Roberts



A happy man marries the girl he loves; a happier man loves the girl he marries.  --Anonymous


Don't marry so you can stop pursuing women. Marry so you can perfect the pursuit of  one woman  for a lifetime.- John Piper









No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...