Friday, June 17, 2011

Saturday Sights / A Day in the Life Of Me...

I love carrying my camera with me all the time. It's so small that I can easily do so and not be encumbered.  There are so many things that I like to capture with it.  Saturday Sights may become a regular post for me since we often have outings on that day.  Here are few from last Saturday.

One of my favorite sights...this means that our older son is home.  :)


I shot this while we were driving down the road. About 30 bikers out for a morning jaunt.


We had some time to kill on our way to pick up our younger son from the ACT test.  Discovered this lake near 4Rivers.

Somebody was target practicing near it...While my husband and I were pondering what had happened here, we heard some splashing in the water...

...and spotted at least 8 otters playing in the lake.  Fun to watch them.  We rarely see them in this area.




4Rivers barbecue...the best in town. Picking some up for dinner later.



Dessert before lunch at Menchies...



Beautiful veggies at Whole Foods...


Coffee and conversation at Baldwin Park in the evening...I love taking photos of running water.


Tomorrow, when you're out for your Saturday, pause and look at the surprises all around you.  I "see" them better with my camera and the ordinary becomes extra-ordinary.  :)

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...