Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Early Morning Praises in the Garden

This morning we were awakened by beautiful music from our neighborhood birds.  About 40 minutes after getting up, they were still singing, so  I  sat out in our front yard with a cup of hot tea, my Bible and of course, my camera.  The birds were especially chipper today, but earlier, even moreso.  



To listen to a short clip of what I heard, go to THIS LINK.


This is my Father's world, 
the birds their carols raise,
the morning light, the lily white,
declare their maker's praise.
What a nice way to start the day!
Psalm 96:12 Let the field exult, and all that is in it. 
Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...