Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Introducing a New Blog / Joyful Parenting in the Early Years / Marjorie Nelsen

Since so many young mothers are now in my circle of friends, from church, our neighborhood, Titus 2 Moms group, etc., I'd like to introduce you to a new blog, Colored With a  Positive Crayon, by a friend of mine, Marjorie Nelsen.  My husband and I have known Marge and her family for about three decades.  She is a Christian wife, mother and grandmother and former child educator.  I would definitely consider her a Titus 2 Mom.  :)  She has authored several books which can be found at THIS LINK.  



An excerpt from her profile:

I am a National Christa McAuliffe Fellow in Education, an early childhood teacher, parent educator, and author for 39 rewarding years. I am so passionate about joyful parenting in the early years that I founded and directed a nonprofit organization for parent education. I love being a mother of four and grandmother of 14, each child delightfully different. God does indeed color outside the box! And so do I. My absolute joy of teaching children and their parents for almost four decades spills over in this blog. 

I remember when I was a young mom with toddlers soaking in every word from Marge while attending a small class where she spoke about quality books for children.  For those with young children, avail yourself of her godly wisdom as your raise your own children.  You will be greatly encouraged and blessed.

To access her blog, go to THIS LINK.  Be sure to read her very first blog post which explains her title Colored With a Positive Crayon.  :)

Titus 2: 3-4
Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips, 
nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good, 
that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children... 







No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...