Saturday, January 31, 2015

Time for new walking shoes



A few weeks ago I bought new running shoes from our favorite sports store, Track Shack.  I have had the Asics I'm wearing for almost 3 years of walking and it was time.  I kept them to putz around the house inside but how nice these new Ghost Brooks shoes are.  

Since I'm on an almost daily walking regimen, I wanted to be sure to have some new comfortable shoes this year.  A bit pricey, but hey, I'm worth it and it certainly helps to keep my feet and back from tiring out. Trying to do 4 miles each day 5x a week.  It's amazing that you can actually lose weight by walking!  My doctor was right:   Don't exercise harder, just exercise LONGER.

The next step?  Lace up your shoes and step out your front door.  Even it it's just around the block, get yourself moving.  :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Got my first Brooks before out trip to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Feet never hurt once with all our walking. Best shoes ever! Good for you doing so much walking!!!

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...