Monday, February 2, 2015

Walk with Leslie Sansone - lose weight and get that high blood pressure down

You really can lose weight by walking...   My doctor had told me to exercise longer, not harder and I've been doing just that the last 3 months.  I thought I had stalled with a 10 lb. weight loss but measured myself today (thanks My Fitness Pal, for reminding me) and I have lost 2 inches in my waist and 2 inches in my hips.   I feel better already.

This morning I propped my laptop on my dresser and did a 15-minute interval workout with Leslie Sansone before heading to the YMCA for weights and water aerobics.  She's great.




HERE is a link to her 2-mile walk

HERE is one for her 15-minute interval workout.


I enjoy them both at different times when I can't get outside.

The next step?  Check out one or both of these links and see if you can incorporate them into your daily routine...literally, one step at a time.  :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love My Fitness Pal and need to get back to it! I know you must feel so good losing weight and inches!!

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...