Friday, January 30, 2015

It is good to be small



Some days I wish I could snap my fingers and be sitting or walking barefoot here.  It's a bit cold in Florida this week, so not today, although we have many photos of walking on the beach all bundled up for cold weather.  

The sound of the ocean and the seeming endlessness of the sea reminds me of how constant and omnipresent God is to me every single day.  There is a calming effect about being so small in such a vast place.  It is good to be small.


1 comment:

Linda said...

I miss the beach and ocean and have always loved it. The ebb and flow, the vastness of it all is such a reminder of our Creator and His mighty hand.

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...