Sunday, January 25, 2015

Just take the next step - Learn something new / doTerra Essential Oils

Every now and then I like to learn about something totally new.

Recently, I've been reading and learning about essential oils which are used for health benefits.  I downloaded an eBook from Amazon titled Best Essential Oils Guide which is both inexpensive [99 cents] and interesting as a resource.



I've also also signed up with doTerra through a friend to be able to purchase and sell oils myself.  Not going full force on this yet until I learn more, but if you are interested in doTerra, let me know.  If you already know about essential oils and know what you want but just need a site from which to order, I'd appreciate your business.

HERE is a link to my doTerra store.

I started small with one or two oils in the $10-$20 range and every couple of months, I buy another one to try.  So far, they have been very helpful with digestion, healing insect bites, preventing colds and aromatherapy.

The next step?  Spend 99 cents and get the eBook.  I think you'll like it.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...