Friday, June 28, 2013

Working from home

I've posted previously [click HERE] about my part time job working from home.   I am so blessed to have this flexibility.  Although my husband designed us a nice home office I usually prefer to work in our dining room in the front of our house.  There's a sunny window facing our street and lots of room to spread out if I need to.

Use your home as you need to rather than just what the rooms were designed for.  I typically work most of my hours (20+) on Monday through Wednesday with Thursdays (sometimes) and Fridays off.  I can clear off the table with work stuff in five minutes and our dining room is back to normal.  :)


An update 8 months later... I love it!  The flexibility, the $$, the people I work with, and the company I work for...all are gifts from the Lord and I am thankful.

Eph 3:20 Now to Him who is bable to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us...










1 comment:

Linda said...

So happy it has all worked out so beautifully!

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...