Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Weight watchers: Measuring weighing food portion sizes

How do you check your portions?   I've heard that 4 oz. of meat is about the size of a deck of cards and learned for myself that it's true!

I have 2 scales for weighing eBay inventory (in 2 different rooms) and both are accurate. I moved this one to the kitchen. I use a small piece of waxed paper under the food to keep the scale clean. 

This piece of meat is 3.5 oz. and is quite filling with veggies and fruit. It measured about 4" x 3/4" x 2" and was 6 WW points.  You can have your steak and eat it, too!  

Weight Watchers weighing portions

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...