Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Weight Watchers Lunch 2 points

I was feeling a little under the weather today so I made a large pot of chicken and vegetable soup.  I used chicken instead of the beef from my Get Well Soup Recipe.  What a surprise when I calculated the WW points and found it was only 2!

I should whip up a batch each week to go with my lunches and dinners.

Get Well Soup


Ingredients:
  • 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast
  • 1 Sweet potato
  • Bag of frozen green beans
  • Can of corn
  • Can of diced tomatoes
  • Sliced/diced fresh onion
  • Garlic pepper (out of garlic today, which is unusual)
  • Broth from cooked black-eyed peas
  • 3 cups of water to fill the pot




No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...