Saturday, June 8, 2013

For my Sweet Shot Tuesday, Week #23 photo I chose one of these I took while on a recent visit to  St. Augustine.    These were taken at La Nombre de Dios mission.  We had seen the cross while on a scenic boat cruise on the Intercoastal Waterway that week and as we were leaving town, thought we'd try to find it.   A very interesting and lovely campus the the heart of the city.

Unbelievably, I only had my iPhone with me for these photos.  Not too bad...  :)



This one is what I visualize the evening of Jesus' crucifixion may have looked like with the storm clouds in the distance...


1 comment:

The Artful Diva said...

I love St. Augustine - the main town square is beautiful!

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...