Monday, June 10, 2013

8 Points Weight Watcher lunch idea



Weight Watcher lunch 8 points

Weight Watcher lunch 8 points

Lunch:
  • Turkey and lettuce sandwich
  • Apple slices
  • Cottage cheese/yogurt
  • Hot tea


Quite a bit of food for a hungry mom for lunch but I spread it out over the course of 2-3 hours.  I eat the sandwich first --3-4 slices of thin deli turkey piled high with lettuce on a sandwich thin bun spread with hummus instead of mayo.  A half hour later I had the apple and 30 min. to an hour later I ate the cottage cheese/yogurt mixture.  I know some of you can't stand the sight of cottage cheese but I've always liked it and adding a little bit of the yogurt makes it like a dessert to me. Sometimes I add fruit or nuts on top.  Try it!

8 WW points to get me through till dinner and I have 10 left for the evening meal and a snack later.  I'm working the system!



No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...