Wednesday, January 30, 2013

P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday #5

Seems that most of my posts these days are for P52's Sweet Shot Tuesday.  Not much time to write so I'll have to blitz a few posts in the next week or so and schedule them out.

I chose the photo below as my Week #5 photo.  My husband and I were just leaving a local art museum and I saw this beautiful camellia in full bloom.  Yes, spring is in the air and the days are a bit warm and windy this week.  Last's week's photo was  of a barren tree, so to  contrast with it, I snapped this flower up close with the  museum in the background.   Hope you like it.

P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...