Tuesday, January 22, 2013

P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday #4

It's been quite rainy and windy this week but when I can, I like to take a walk in the afternoons.  I took this photo of a barren tree with my iPhone since I didn't have my camera with me.  It tells the mood of the day and looks like the epitome of  mid-winter (at least here in Florida).  I'm posting it as Week #4 on the P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday site.  Can't believe I'm actually doing it on Tuesday this week!  Join us in posting one photo per week (no specific theme) by clicking on the icon in the left sidebar.

Check out my other photos in this year's photography project HERE.


2 comments:

Miriam said...

Goodness, this looks like you took it in the UK this week... iPhone cameras are great these days.

b r m said...

love!

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...