Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's the Little Things ...

It's the little things that make each day a little more special.  One of my oldest and dearest friends gave me this pretty mug as a Christmas gift.  I love taking a sip of my hot tea and reading the Bible verse My hope is in God all day long. Psalm 25:5.

Scripture Mug It's the little things
Sweet Shot Tuesday

You may be wondering about the water glass.  It's a piece of crystal from our wedding gifts and yes, I use it every day.  Make me want to drink more water!!  :)  A bit of red on the table with the flowers and voila! a pleasant way to start the day.

This is my photo for Sweet Shot Tuesday #2.   Have fun with your camera or phone and start taking more photos!  :)

3 comments:

The Artful Diva said...

We both have been blessed with good and generous friends!

Mrs. T. said...

Yes, we have. :)

Linda said...

You are so right Tonya, it's the little things! I love drinking from each of my mugs as my mind and heart are filled with memories. What a sweet idea to drink from your crystal water glass!

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...