Saturday, January 19, 2013

P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday #3 Art Glass


It's Saturday and the last day for submissions for Week #3 of P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday photo.  After a morning of making cards with a friend...

Making Cards
...I grabbed my little camera and started shooting some art glass that we have around the house.  I love things made from colored (and clear) glass.  The smoothness of it, the way light bounces off and the way color looks on glass.  Here are three of my favorites from about 20 minutes of shooting.

This is a sentimental piece made by my older son when he was about 9 years ago.  It's a mosaic stepping stone made from broken glass chards that we keep in a sitting area in our front yard.   With all the brown leaves on the ground right now, it's certainly a bright spot in our garden.


A votive candle holder, a Christmas gift from a dear friend...

Photography Art Glass P52

 And a Murano art glass perfume bottle, a gift from my dear husband.
P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday




2 comments:

Linda Kittmer said...

I love that perfume bottle. It's stunning!

Pride In Photos Beauty said...

I too love art glass. I bought 3 new votive candle holders for Christmas made with this glass. I agree with Linda the perfume bottle...beautiful.

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...